What are Position Exchange Vaults?
Vaults are unique feature brought by Position Exchange allowing users to stake their tokens and generate rewards. By staking tokens into vaults, users can save up time and network fees while always auto-compounding every 7 hours. Imagine buying POSI, getting LP tokens, staking Lp tokens, and compounding your earnings all at once? Well, the vaults can do that for you with a single click.
Now BUSD vault and BNB vault are available on Position Exchange.
On the right corner of the Vault tab, you can see the POSI Bounty. POSI bounty is a reward for whoever gets to first auto-compound for the vault by clicking on claim! Only the first person who claims it on time can receive it!
How to use Vaults?
If you did not use vault before, don’t worry, the interface is friendly and easy to use.
- Go to Vault tab Position Exchange website.
- Choose your vault.
- Click on the stake button, read carefully the risk warning, if you want to continue, tick on confirm box and choose to confirm button.
- Enter the amount BNB or BUSD you want to stake, and confirm.
Watch the video below for the detailed guide.
Migrate LP tokens from the farm
However, it’s so many investors already stake POSI – BUSD or POSI – BNB on Position Exchange’s Farm. You want to move to Vault but it takes a lot of fees and intricacy. Don’t worry, just follow the 3 steps below.
- Go to Vault tab on Position Exchange website. Choose your vault and click on More.
- Click on Migrate BUSD – POSI/BNB – POSI to this vault
- Enter the amount you want to stake and approve.
To make sure that your transfers can be easy and valid, you need to withdraw your LP token from the Farm first.
Questions and answers
- A: Make sure you have the latest version of your browser. After doing an updating the error will be gone.
- Q: What is bounty and how to claim it?
- A: To make the auto-compound actually work, you have to trigger the function on the smart contract. This function can be triggered every 7hours but must be performed manually. The lucky first person who can manage to claim that bounty triggers the compound function of the contract and gets rewarded with POSI for doing the job.
- Q: The Vaults rewards calculator is not correct.
- A: Actually it is. The daily and weekly income is showing in $ while its actually calculated in POSI. So if a $100 amount is giving a daily income of $2.19, its actually 2.19 POSI per day. If unsure, simply click the calculator Icon, get the ROI per day and to the Maths manually to get your $ reward value. Example: $1000 * 0.0677 = $67.70 per day in rewards.
- Q: I staked 1,000 BUSD into vault, why my value is decreasing?
- A: Even if you stake BUSD you still provide liquidity. Means, your $1,000 BUSD will be split into POSI and BUSD and wrapped into LP tokens and will automatically be the contract in one single transaction. If the price of POSI goes down, then you suffer impermanent loss and your overall value of your staked LP (BUSD) will decrease as well. Its not different from the farms. The benefit from vault is, that your automatically reinvest every 7h to increase your stake.
Check out more details on Position Exchange at:
White paper: https://position.exchange/whitepaper.pdf